 Technic / 2846
Re: MOC: Radio Controlled Tank.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 01:25:31 GMT

Here's a tank I made during the weekend, it has radio controll so
beware LEGO purists ,)

Wow...this creation looks awesome. Great work!

It's good fun to play with and I have so far scared three of my
co-workers in the office by steering it into their offices and
shooting at them (suprise attacks) :)

Heheh...That seems like it would be really neat...they must have been quite
surprised :-)

As a side note, does anyone know how one can get extra polarity switches?
They appear in some older catalogs but I haven't seen them in the current
catalog. They don't appear at the PLDStore site either, so is there any
other way of obtaining some of these?