 Robotics / 12557
    Advanced programming with Vision Command —Jan Nouza
   Dear robotics friends, Oh god, it was a hard job to get the Vision Command from USA to Czechia but eventually I have got it. Now I try to explore its real capabilities. Of course, I am not much interested in playing music by waving hands in front of (...) (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Advanced programming with Vision Command —Rainer Balzerowski
   (...) Is there anyone in the world ? ;-) (...) I managed to use the cam as a sensor (but its still limitated). I did it this way : I wrote a program with the VC - Software with a function for every field. (don't care wich function but it should be (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Advanced programming with Vision Command —Ryan J. Schave
   It seems to me that the RCX will generate the "I'm alive" response on it's own. I have switched the RCX from program 5 after starting the program. As long as I kept the RCX in view of the tower than my program ran fine. Ryan -- Reply to rjschave at (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Advanced programming with Vision Command —Rainer Balzerowski
   (...) You're right ! I'm wrong :-( ! This alive message is requested by the VC-software and automatically replied from the RCX (probably request opcode 10/18 from PC and replie opcode e7/ef from RCX). See the great RCX Internal page of Kekoa (...) (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Advanced programming with Vision Command —Rainer Balzerowski
   (...) ARGH ! Kekoa Proudfoot of course PROUDFOOT !! Sorry Kekoa ! (...) Rainer again (Hamburg - Germany) (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)