 Robotics / 12622
Re: Advanced programming with Vision Command
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 15:05:54 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Ryan J. Schave writes:
It seems to me that the RCX will generate the "I'm alive" response on it's
own.  I have switched the RCX from program 5 after starting the program.  As
long as I kept the RCX in view of the tower than my program ran fine.

You're right ! I'm wrong :-( !

This alive message is requested by the VC-software and automatically replied
from the RCX (probably request opcode 10/18 from PC and replie opcode e7/ef
from RCX).

See the great RCX Internal page of Kekoa Proudfood at
http://graphics.stanford.edu/~kekoa/rcx/
for more details.

Rainer