 Robotics / 12256
12255  |  12257
Subject:
IR to FM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 21:57:34 GMT

Hello all!

As I am constructing an RC guided Lego Car (No, I don't want to buy a 5600.
I want to create it all out of individual Lego bricks.), I thought it must
be able to make an IR to FM link, like those little things you see to
transmit IR signals of your remote control to your telly via FM.  Has anyone
constructed such a device?  I don't want to use a Cybermaster, because I
don't own one and it weighs too much.  I think I'll have to use two RCX's:
one in the car and one in the transmitter.

Let me know what you think about this...

Simon