 Robotics / 12099
Re: Gone with the wind
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 12 Aug 2000 02:58:01 GMT

Mario, this is an AWESOME model.  Very well done.  The description on the web page
and especially the schematic is excellent.  Thanks for sharing.

I noticed your color-coded connectors.  On my multi-RCX model[1], I used a 2x6 plate to
"gang" all the input or output connectors for a given RCX together.  I found this to be easier
than matching individual connectors to individual ports on the RCX.

[1] http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Runway/1604/ksc_ct.html

--
Mark Haye, mark_haye(@)tivoli(.)com
IBM TSM Server Development, Tucson, AZ

Mario Ferrari <mario.ferrari@edis.it> wrote:
While you are there, you might want to have a look at Otto, a large
octagonal two RCXs pneumatic R2-D2 style robot:

http://www.geocities.com/~marioferrari/otto/otto.html