 Robotics / 12095
Re: Gone with the wind
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 23:16:39 GMT

Mario Ferrari <mario.ferrari@edis.it> wrote:

While you are there, you might want to have a look at Otto, a large
octagonal two RCXs pneumatic R2-D2 style robot:

http://www.geocities.com/~marioferrari/otto/otto.html

I wish I could build things like that...

When I looked, I couldn't figure out from the pictures:

  * How are the legs attached to the body?
  * How do the pneumatic switches work? (Your picture shows only the
gears, and I can't see how they move the switches.)
  * How does the hand open/close?

--
Kevin Reid: |    Macintosh:
  "I'm me."  | Think different.