 Robotics / 11979
11978  |  11980
Subject:
Should I buy the RIS1.5 now or wait RIS 2.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 06:45:57 GMT

Guys,

I want to buy RIS but please advise should I buy the 1.5 now or wait the 2.0
next year?

BTW, is the RCX updateable (just like the PalmOS) and what is the difference
for a full set (2.0) and upgrade kit (1.5 to 2.0) ?

Please advise.

Regards,