 Robotics / 11990
Re: Should I buy the RIS1.5 now or wait RIS 2.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 16:09:27 GMT

Andy,
   my advice would be to by a RIS 1.5 now, and buy a RIS 2.0 when it comes
Seriously, if you are interested in the RIS, go ahead, and buy it. There's
nothing wrong with it. You'll enjoy it. If you wait until Spring 2001 for
the RIS 2.0, you will be sitting around with a RIS for 9 month, not having
any fun.

  Tilman