 Robotics / 11783
Re: Building a Postscript printer?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 04:25:07 GMT

On Jun. 24 00, 11:46 PDT, "Manoj Plakal" <plakal@no-spam.cs.wisc.edu>
wrote:

Yup, that was pretty much what I was planning to do. Hack Ghostscript
into something to generate a sequence of vector commands to drive
the RCX.

Hacking GhostScript is not necessary. PostScript lets you redefine
the standard functions.

---
Chris Osborn                      FozzTexx Enterprises
fozztexx@fozztexx.com             2136 Coronado Ave.
http://www.fozztexx.com/          Napa, CA 94559