 Robotics / 11736
11735  |  11737
Subject:
VB Upload Problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 04:14:50 GMT

I'm having trouble uploading data from within VBA (Microsoft Word).  I wrote
the Example program from page 93 of the SDK, and added an .InitComm before the
UploadDatalog command.  When I run the script, the green light comes on in the
tower as if data is being uploaded, and the little dots come up on the RCX
display, but the data never gets sent to the list box on the form.  Also, when
I run the form and click the Upload button that I created, nothing happens,
not even the green light.  Weird.

-Ben Erwin