 Robotics / 1161
Re: Expansion Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 5 Dec 1998 17:28:36 GMT

Matthew Miller wrote in message ...
It's not the motors that bother me -- those are available elsewhere. They
need to provide _sensors_.

Well those are available elsewhere as well, but at a huge cost (Dacta).  I
agree that a Sensor Service Pack that is more reasonably priced is
needed!!!!

Personally TLG has got me, because if I need it I will buy it.  Maybe that
is not TLG having me... just a symptom of my greater sickness...  two weeks
ago I spent $120 on Lego that will fit in my hand. uuuuugh!  I just *needed*
conveyor belt links... 216 of them!  And had to buckle.

LINC