 Robotics / 1153
Re: local user groups...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 5 Dec 1998 10:18:23 GMT

In article <F3GGMr.J22@lugnet.com>, Linc Smith
<lugnet.robotics@lugnet.com> writes

This is the LUGNET main page:
http://www.lugnet.com/

From there you can go to the Discussions page

I just tried it (1998/12/05 10:10 GMT) and my browser got stuck in what
appears to be a circular loop, loading http://www.lugnet.com/news/
repeatedly.  I am using Internet Explorer version 3.0a.1563.  Please
could someone else try it?

--
Regards - Peter Hesketh, Mynyddbach, Mon.
Forty reasons why a dog is better than a woman: number 10