 Robotics / 1126
Re: Fw: local user groups...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 20:58:26 GMT

lego-robotics@crynwr.com (Tom Rowton) writes:

Speaking as someone who _is_ on the mailing list I'd like to reiterate the
question. Can someone please provide more explicit instructions for
subscribing to said groups, like maybe a URL where there is an index, or an
email address with subscription formatting instructions, etc.

Tom,

Try these URLs:

   http://www.lugnet.com/news/                - starting point & info
   http://www.lugnet.com/news/groups/         - worldwide groups
   http://www.lugnet.com/news/groups/loc/     - local groups

All the newsgroups (600+) are accessible via NNTP (netnews), HTTP (web), and
SMTP (e-mail as mailing lists).  Enjoy!

--Todd