 Robotics / 11472
Re: XCAM confusion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2000 19:10:59 GMT

On May. 11 00, 11:54 PDT, "Urbanski Paul-W15470"
<Paul.Urbanski@motorola.com> wrote:

Are you sure the original XCAM doesn't need to be attached to
anything? When I called to order one, they told me that for the
original XCAM to work it had to stay attached to the RF transmitter
unit (which is about the size of your hand).

Yes, I'm sure, I have one.

The camera has a standard RCA mail connector on the back of it,
and puts out a standard NTSC signal. The connector is right on the
back, no cable coming off of it at all. I just got a 6 foot RCA
male to RCA female cable, and plugged that into the camera and into
my video capture card.

---
Chris Osborn                      Full System, Inc.
fozztexx@fullsystem.com           2160 Jefferson St., #240
http://www.fullsystem.com/        Napa, CA 94559
Webhosting that *works* - 99.99% uptime - First 3 months free