 Robotics / 11476
Re: XCAM confusion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2000 06:01:37 GMT

Hiya,

  I have both the original Xcam and the Xcam 2.  The camera is the same on both
units.  The Xcam 2 has the transmitter and camera integrated into a very small
package.  The camera is removable and just a plain NTSC color cam when removed
from the transmitter.  The original does not have sound integrated (at least I
never noticed it) but the Xcam 2 has a low quality mike built in.

  So, if you just wanted a tiny camera, and the original Xcam camera is TINY,
and want to use your own NTSC transmitter or just a coax line, this is your
beast.

DLC