 Robotics / 11181
    Dual IRPD sensor available. —Pete Sevcik
   Techno-stuff is now offering a Dual Infra-Red Proximity Detector. This is a completly assembled and tested sensor, pagkaged in a standard 2x4 bump brick. It is similar to the design developed by Dennis Clark, the main difference is in the packaging. (...) (25 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Dual IRPD sensor available. —Mario Ferrari
     (...) - I received 18 of them just some days ago. Well, they're not all for myself :-) I supplied the whole ItLUG community. The sensors are absolutely well done, look very professional and work perfectly as expected. Everyone who bought them was (...) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Different Sensors Available... —Jim West
     Keep reading young Jedi. LEGO Mindstorms has 4 "official" sensors: Light Touch Temperature Angle (rotation) These can be purchased thru LEGO Shop at Home and/or Pitsco LEGO Dacta. You can search the Dacta web site at: (URL) prices and you can call (...) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Different Sensors Available...
   Hi, I joined this list just last week after discovering Lego Mindstorms (and decided right then I have to save up and buy this stuff). And there have been loads of different sensors mentioned. Does anyone know where there's a complete list with (...) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)