 Robotics / 11181
11180  |  11182
Subject:
Dual IRPD sensor available.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 17:00:35 GMT

Techno-stuff is now offering a Dual Infra-Red Proximity Detector.  This
is a completly assembled and tested sensor, pagkaged in a standard 2x4
bump brick.  It is similar to the design developed by Dennis Clark, the
main difference is in the packaging.  It is programmed as a light
sensor, with four possible values returned.  This device is well suited
for building simple collision avoiding robots.

Pictures and more information can be found at:
http://home.flash.net/~sevcik/D-IRPD.htm

--
Pete Sevcik     sevcik@flash.net
Techno-stuff Robotics