 Robotics / 11176
    Dinsmore Compass interface —Wes Matchett
   I've read a lot of discussion about compass sensors ranging over almost two years and as of yet have heard a success story. I've reached the point I'd like my RCX to be able to accurately do two things: 1) be able to follow a sequence (...) (25 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Dinsmore Compass interface —Roger Hamlett
     (...) I have a working interface for the RCX. The 'problem' with it, is that it is all surface mount, making construction a 'bit of a pig' for anybody who is not experienced with this type of construction. It returns 0-96 'round the circle', seen as (...) (25 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)

         Re: Dinsmore Compass interface —Wes Matchett
     Roger, I'm interested in your interface, do you have schematics available? Or is this a package you sell? I've done a good deal of electronics work, so I'm ok with converting it to a non surface mount device. I have also just found a compass device (...) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Dinsmore Compass interface —Andy Stannard
   Hi, As a university project we are doing something similar to what you have said. We are using a dinsmore compass with the schematic provided by Roger Hamlett. hat we have also done is built a 'mission planner' application that allows you to set up (...) (25 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)