 Robotics / 1116
Re: Expansion sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 18:57:37 GMT

Simen Svale Skogsrud <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote:
I am going to order my MindStorms set now, but I feel the basic kit includes
quite few sensors. Does any of the availible expansion-kits include
additional sensors, and which one would you generally recommend I order
along with the basic kit?

The expansion sets are very poor, at least in terms of pieces provided. If
you like the software, then it's a way to get more "challenges".

Probably your best bet is to buy several large technic sets instead.