 Robotics / 1094
1093  |  1095
Subject:
Expansion sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 16:13:15 GMT

I am going to order my MindStorms set now, but I feel the basic kit includes
quite few sensors. Does any of the availible expansion-kits include
additional sensors, and which one would you generally recommend I order
along with the basic kit?

regards

Simen Svale Skogsrud; Producer, Medieoperatørene as
phone: +47 22 99 27 35; mobile: +47 90 77 90 24;
fax: 22 20 64 21; Corp. web: http://www.mop.no