 Robotics / 11159
Re: I'm Falling Apart!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 23:18:47 GMT

At a local craft store I found a product called "Plaid Stikit again and
again glue".
This is a water based liquid that dries to form a "postit note" weak
adhesive.
It is made by Plaid Enterprises, Inc. in Norcross GA.

    - pete.

Does anyone have an idea for keeping the lego pieces together without
glueing them for good? Some of my designs fall apart where there are
only a few "holes and stems" holding them together. Thanks.

--
Pete Sevcik     sevcik@flash.net
Techno-stuff Robotics