 Robotics / 11158
11157  |  11159
Subject:
Baloon Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 00:19:36 GMT

I seem to remember a recent discussion about a lego being suspended by a
baloon. I am working on a project in which we need to suspend two bricks
about twenty feet in the air. We're thinking that a dirrigible(sp?) is a
good idea. You know, several baloons and a couple of directional fans. Any
insights would be helpful.

Jim