 Robotics / 11009
    What should I buy for a robotics course? —David Arnon
   Hi all, it's my first post to this group so please excuse my ignorance; I'm helping a professor in the hebrew university here in Jerusalem to set up a robotics course that will use LEGO to build the robots. The course is for computer science (...) (25 years ago, 12-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: What should I buy for a robotics course? —Joe Kopena
   (...) I've been working a similar course for a professor I work for. We're going to use HandyBoards and LEGOs in a computer science oriented robotics course. We decided to go with the HandyBoard over the LEGO RCX. The HandyBoard is very well suited (...) (25 years ago, 12-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: What should I buy for a robotics course? —Marc Klein
   (...) I have bought the 8446 - Crane/Demolition Truck. Its a very usefull set if you are intersted in building truck-like robots. It has a lot of gears, axles, beams, 6 nice mars explration wheel, a large turntable, a differential, two steer racks, (...) (25 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)