 Robotics / 110
Re: Mindstorms and FM Micro Transmitter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 10 Oct 1998 22:14:56 GMT

Have had some troubles with getting the receiver to hone in on the exact
frequency (for now its 90.0 Mhz).  If the receiver is in a different room,
the FM transmitter has difficulties transmitting through walls etc.  It
needs more juice (only runs on one AA battery)  I have not tested it
outdoors, but I imagine that it would be better..
Antenna -   ~12 inches...  made out of 24 gauge wire with jacket.

That aside, pretty cool. What's typical indoor range? Outdoor? How long is • the
antenna and what kind is it?

--
From Tom McDonald
Anti-spam block in place.