 General / 110
Re: Mindstorms and FM Micro Transmitter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 9 Oct 1998 16:47:30 GMT

Dave Astolfo wrote:

(apologies if this appears 2x's)

I have uploaded info/specs on the FM micro transmitter that I built for use
with my next Mindstorms project.

Website:  http://www.globlaserve.net/~dastolfo
                           ^^
                   transposition of characters

That aside, pretty cool. What's typical indoor range? Outdoor? How long is the
antenna and what kind is it?

--
From Tom McDonald
Anti-spam block in place.