 General / 109
Re: a little help with netscape
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 9 Oct 1998 15:59:00 GMT

Tom Stangl writes:

There's an easier way, that lets you have multiple servers.

Top menu, chooser Communicator | Message Center - then right-click on your
current News server, and choose "Subscribe to Discussion Groups".  In the
popup window, bottom right, is an Add Server button.  You can add many
servers this way without wiping out the current one.

I tried this before work today and it does, indeed work.  Never knew about that
- thanks for telling me (us).  I'll update my page accordingly.

Is there any way to do this with earlier versions of Navigator?  2-3?