 Robotics / 10853
Re: Questions about unoficial (?) use of electrical LEGO parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 18:09:02 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, "Marco C." <marco@soporcel.pt> writes:
Well, before I go ahead and try it, I would like to get some feedback on
the following (some naive) questions:

1) Is there any risk of damaging the Fiber Optic Light Unit (#6637) if I
connect it to a pBrick (RCX, CiberMaster, etc) OUTPUT port ?

2) This seems to be a very stupid question, but... Could I connect an
OUTPUT port of a pBrick (CiberMaster) to an IN port of another pBrick (ex:
RCX) ?

I havn't tried it (cause I don't have the Cybermaster :/ ) but Bert Van Dam put
on his wonderful page instructions on doing something similar to it.  Go to
http://www.bvandam.net/ and click on "the real McCoy" on the left....

it is a facinating site, though he says he's going to take it down soon, so
read up quick!

:)

Dan