 Robotics / 10638
  RE: Inexpensive air tank found at WalMart!

John Jensen wrote... (...) Thanks John. Here's the URL in case some new folks don't know where the design is... (URL) (...) There is a regulator I designed using the polarity switch at... (URL) (...) Ahhh. I just got the BarCode Truck in the mail a (...) (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Inexpensive air tank found at WalMart!

(...) Ahh yes:) But the CodePilot does more than make noises, I have a regulator implemented with a small cylinder with rubberbands (for retraction) which touches one of the switches, when pressurised enough, when that happens I let the compressor (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Codepilot (Re: Inexpensive air tank found at WalMart!)

(...) Yes. (...) Has anybody tried putting a touch sensor on an input of the code pilot and an input of the RCX simultanously? I have a light scanner that consists of a light sensor, a motor and a touch sensor for the rear position. The motor (...) (25 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)