 Robotics / 10626
  RE: Drive R/C Servos with the RCX and pbForth (long)

(...) Oops, forgot to answer the main question. Yes, I have thought about making boards...and as soon as I get out from under my current workload I'm going to give it even more thought.... It is just not worth my time and money to make any less than (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Drive R/C Servos with the RCX and pbForth (long)

In lugnet.robotics, Ralph Hempel writes: <snip> (...) What they will do and what they can do are two separate questions. Basically they can do nothing about the sales. They can complain about not respecting their trademark, or of copying of their (...) (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  RE: Drive R/C Servos with the RCX and pbForth (long)

<snipped discussion of the math of selling servo controller boards> (...) I'm not too worried about them stealing the idea. I can't imagine that none of their designers have thought about driving servos with the RCX. The circuit itself is so simple (...) (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth, lugnet.robotics.rcx)