 Robotics / 10444
Re: Digital Camera with LEGO (and positioning and yadda yadda)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 13:51:07 GMT

"Stephen P. Gibbons" wrote:

I've been considering something of "the opposite approach"

It ought to be possible to use a PC/workstation based digital camera to
determine the location and orientation of the mobile, autonomous robot,
and then tell the robot its location (and possibly orientation).

Sort of a Lego Positioning System (LPS?)

Just make sure you allow for the week counter rollover....:->

--
Pete Hardie                   |   Goalie, DVSG Dart Team
Scientific Atlanta            |