 Robotics / 10422
10421  |  10423
Subject:
Digital Camera with LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 19:53:13 GMT

Of course I've seen the threads going on in here about doing a "Digital
Camera" out of LEGO...

The idea is solid and seems to make sense. The only problem I've got now is
I don't have any way to use the information in the datalog of the RCX.
Assuming I can pull it onto my PC with RCX Command Centre (from NQC), does
anyone have a program written that can use the data in the log to generate a
bitmap? What sorts of results did you get if you tried this project?

It seems like a lot of fun! I can't wait to see how the picture turns out.