 Robotics / 10443
10442  |  10444
Subject:
buy it !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 09:47:02 GMT

yes, i think its really worthwile. and the cybermaster itsself is not so bad...

In lugnet.robotics.cybermaster, Lorenzo Zago writes:
I just saw Cybermaster on sale in Migros stores in Switzerland for 149 CHF
(about 90$ and half the normal price).  I have already a RIS.
Beside the cybermaster unit itself, is the buy worthwhile for other parts ?

Lorenzo Zago