 Robotics / 10204
10203  |  10205
Subject:
I have a solution for freeing motor ports
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 02:16:56 GMT

You need at least 2 motors to drive your robot and sucessfuly control it.
and you realy need 2 motors (at least) to make your robot pre form a multi
task function.

So this is my solution to this problem.  Get the lego RC racer to drive
your robot around.  Then your left with all 3 outputs on the RCX.  Last
you can get the lego mindstorm remote to excute you robots programs from a
distance.

any feedback on what you think of this would be gerate.

thanks

Bill Desmarais