 Robotics / 10068
    Re: Multitasking —John A. Tamplin
   (...) That isn't the RCX, but rather then standard Lego firmware. legOS avoids most of the limitations of the standard firmware, and there is still room for more interrupt-driven approaches. (...) The difference is that if your bot hits something (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Multitasking —David Leeper
   Hi John, Thanks for for clarifying the differences between the RCX capabilites and the default firmaware capabilities. LegOS sounds like thge right to for true multitasking. But while I'm using the default firmware, it sounds like the sleep task (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Multitasking —Alex Wetmore
   From: "David Leeper" <david.leeper@destiny.com> (...) the (...) I was planning on doing this with LegOS, which uses a different scheduler (and John said). With the standard firmware it might work as well, it really depends on how slow the thread (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)