 Publishing / Photography / 204
Re: LEGO photo exhibit / photography seminars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.publish.photography
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 23:09:01 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Todd Lehman writes:

Does any of this sound interesting to folks?  I'd be happy to share
everything I've learned about photography in the past year.

Yes, definitely!

Could those major topics be rolled into 1 2hr session with breaks?

-Tim