 Publishing / Photography / 202
Re: Nikon CoolPix 2100 Rating?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.photography
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 22:27:24 GMT

In lugnet.publish.photography, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
Here's a link to the review from Steve's Digicams.
http://www.steves-digicams.com/2003_reviews/nikon2100.html

Very detailed information, yes.  But I have yet to see a negative review of
the cameras I have researched there -- and the lack of negative remarks
makes me wonder about their conclusions.  IIRC, the site is very closely
linked to Ritz Cameras online.  Makes one wonder...

I figure you can't go wrong with some of the better Nikons either way.
It'll all be obsolete in a few years anyway...

-- Hop-Frog