 Publishing / HTML / 247
Re: HTML problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.html
Date:
Sat, 14 Dec 2002 21:58:17 GMT

In lugnet.publish.html, Dave Lovelace writes:
Hi there,

I'm using IE5 on a Mac (there's my problem right there!), and one of my
pages only loads about halfway:

http://www.umop.com/legolist.htm

There's one table with about 310 rows, and it only loads about halfway
before becoming blank.  Source code says it's there, and the links are all
mapped (you can roll over blank areas and the browser will think there's a
link where it's supposed to be); the content is just invisible.

Why?

No sizes in img tags. Your other page has only single gif so the size
of the whole table does not get recalculated on each "add-cell/load-img".
Add sizes to the IMG tags and I bet it will work better.

Best
DaveG