 Publishing / HTML / 244
243  |  245
Subject:
HTML problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.html
Date:
Sat, 14 Dec 2002 20:59:35 GMT

Hi there,

I'm using IE5 on a Mac (there's my problem right there!), and one of my
pages only loads about halfway:

http://www.umop.com/legolist.htm

There's one table with about 310 rows, and it only loads about halfway
before becoming blank.  Source code says it's there, and the links are all
mapped (you can roll over blank areas and the browser will think there's a
link where it's supposed to be); the content is just invisible.

Why?

I don't think this page is particularly larger than some others that I've
seen.  I mean, 139K ain't TINY, but still.

I have other pages with similar code that work fine...case in point, a ~70K
list that loads up like a dream and scrolls really well:

http://www.umop.com/classic.htm

The oddest thing is that the page in question used to work fine...until I
put that long table nested within another table.  Is that the problem?  Can
someone smart please check out my source and tell me why it's wonky?  :o)

--Dave (jot and jab)
member #95

P.S.  Direct emails would be greatly appreciated!