 Publishing / HTML / 244
  HTML problem

Hi there, I'm using IE5 on a Mac (there's my problem right there!), and one of my pages only loads about halfway: (URL) one table with about 310 rows, and it only loads about halfway before becoming blank. Source code says it's there, and the links (...) (22 years ago, 14-Dec-02, to lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: HTML problem

I have had similar problems with my Spheroid Generator which has nested tables and one big table with one cell for each Lego stud. There's some limit on the complexity of a table where IE5 will just stop displaying it, though you can view the (...) (22 years ago, 14-Dec-02, to lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: HTML problem

(...) Wow...how irritating! Thanks, Erik. Ya know...this table worked fine and dandy for me before. It was the exact same size, nothing but the background color. Maybe it doesn't like blue. :-) While bugfixing I took out everything except the table. (...) (22 years ago, 14-Dec-02, to lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: HTML problem

(...) No sizes in img tags. Your other page has only single gif so the size of the whole table does not get recalculated on each "add-cell/load-img". Add sizes to the IMG tags and I bet it will work better. Best DaveG (22 years ago, 14-Dec-02, to lugnet.publish.html)