 Publishing / Brick Journal / 269
Re: BrickJournal Issue 1, Volume 2 is available for download!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.brickjournal
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2008 03:11:49 GMT

In lugnet.publish.brickjournal, Dave Sterling wrote:

(snip)

Joe:

One other question for you.  Is there a plan to do a Vol. 1 Issues 6,7,8,9 in a
compendium?  I know the Vol. 1 and 2 compendiums covering issues 1-5 are up, but
I was just wondering if issues 6-9 are in the works.

Oh, and we did a train show last weekend in La Crosse with GMLTC and TCLTC.  I
had my print copy of BrickJournal on display and showed as many attendees as
possible.  Hopefully this works into a few more paid subscriptions.  It's a
beautiful first issue and I look forward to many, many more.

Thanks,
Dave
¬
There will be more compendiums, and I think there will be a third and fourth -
mainly because the issues got so big.

Thanks for the help! And Issue 2 is looking good!

Joe