 Publishing / Brick Journal / 263
Re: BrickJournal Issue 1, Volume 2 is available for download!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.brickjournal
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2008 04:37:24 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I just received my printed issue of BrickJournal today, and I must say how much more I have enjoyed reading it and turning real pages than just scroling my mouse through the digital version!

Since RailBricks has come out, there are noticably fewer pages on trains though. Joe, please don’t forget about the train enthusiasts (and the article I asked for)!

If you haven’t already purchased one, or bought a subscription, I highly recommend it. Every page is printed on high quality, high gloss paper. It is almost as thick as a Popular Mechanics, and I have spent almost two hours looking through it and reading the articles. There’s even a little bit about the upcoming Indiana Jones and Batman video games!

Thanks again to all who help support BrickJournal, Scott