 Publishing / Brick Journal / 266
Re: BrickJournal Issue 1, Volume 2 is available for download!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.brickjournal
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2008 22:51:17 GMT

In lugnet.publish.brickjournal, Jordan Bradford wrote:
Joe, I just sent you an email, but I'd also like to publicly congratulate you on
getting BrickJournal to print.

I'm thinking of trying to convince my local library to subscribe. I'm sure there
are plenty of kids (and adults) who would love to read the magazine. What should
I tell them?

Jordan,

I think that is a really good idea. I have been trying to get Joe to go after
that market. I am sure there are lists of School Librarians, etc.

Another thing is that the local club could pay for the subscription or the
PTA/PTO.

There are literally thousands of school libraries as well as of course public
ones. Every middle school library should have a subscription. And since it is a
completely independent magazine and the editorial content is not under the
purview of TLG, there is no worry about being called some kind of advertising
scheme objections.
Tommy Armstrong

The BrickEngraver