 Publishing / 643
Re: geocities web site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 19:51:59 GMT

Duane Hess wrote in message ...

There are several other free hosting areas, Tripod and FortuneCity being
just a couple of others.

Duane

I have been using Tripod for a while and while I dislike the Tripod popup, I
added the "onLoad=focus()" syntax to the <BODY> tag of all my documents.
This at least pops the popup to the background somewhere.

On another note, has anyone else had problems with Tripod?  I originally
picked them because they had support for FrontPage extensions and had
planned on upgradding to the Tripod premium (no popups) membership.  Now I
don't know.  For some reason my FrontPage component for the navigation
buttons is no longer processed and Tripod is not answering help requests.  I
definitely won't upgrade until they resolve this issue.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh <-- somewhat crippled web site