 Publishing / 493
  Signature lines in posts

If this is not the correct group to post this in, please let me know! How do I add a sig line for posts to LUGNET discussion groups when using Netscape to read the group? My connection is "OK'd" via a cookie from LUGNET (correct me if I'm wrong). (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jun-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Signature lines in posts

create a file that has what you want in your sig. Assuming you're using communicator 4.5 From netscape communicator while viewing newsgroups edit/preferences category newsgroups subcategory identity last text box is a signature file identifier. use (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jun-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Signature lines in posts

(...) If you're posting from the web interface (it looks like that's where you posted the above from), then you have to paste your sig into each message manually. --Todd (25 years ago, 13-Jun-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Signature lines in posts

(...) Thanks, I was afraid that was going to be the answer. :( Mi nome es Manuel Signature. :') (25 years ago, 13-Jun-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Signature lines in posts

(...) You sure it's not Manuel "Boxer" Signature? ;) I should start using my newsreader with Lugnet. 'Twould be much easier, 'twould. Though I have to thank Todd for putting that little thread follower system on the web reader. It really helps. -Tom (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jun-99, to lugnet.publish)