 Publishing / 485
Re: possible to break out of someone's frame?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sun, 23 May 1999 08:01:39 GMT

On Sat, 22 May 1999 17:20:29 GMT, lehman@javanet.com (Todd Lehman) wrote:

In lugnet.publish, legoverse@geocities.com (Terry K) writes:
Mike,
I use this near the top of my legoverse page:
<A href="index.html" target="_parent">Click here to break out of Frames!</A>

It worked when I put it in, and I assume it still does, though you might want
to test it.

You might want to use TARGET="_top" instead of TARGET="_parent", since _top
will break you out all the way to the top-level frame, whereas _parent will
only go up one level (if there is more than one level).

--Todd

ah, good point.   Thanks, Todd.

-- Terry K --