 Publishing / 482
Re: possible to break out of someone's frame?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 21 May 1999 21:55:36 GMT

I recall seeing this on a Quake page a long time ago.  Near the top of the
page was a button link to push if you were "stuck in someone else's frame".
You hit the button which was linked as target=top or something like that.  I
am not an expert in html, but it seemed like an elegant solution.

I believe it was when I saw this button that I declared to myself that
frames must be a "bad thing".

John Matthews

Mike Stanley <cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com> wrote in message

Ok, I have a problem.

I want to be able to break out of someone's frame when they link to my
page, rather than have my page show up inside their box.

Is that possible to do on my end, or am I going to have to find a way
to force them to change their link?

--
Lego Shop at Home: 800-835-4386 (USA) / 800-267-5346 (Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - A great new resource for LEGO fans worldwide