 Publishing / 4733
Re: LEGO-related blogs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 11 Mar 2005 02:31:47 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jake McKee wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Allan Bedford wrote:

   Is there a list of LEGO-related blogs somewhere? Or a way to search for them somehow?

Some of the ones I know of:

http://www.appleogue.net/

I see a bit of LEGO-related stuff here, but also have to give it extra points just for the Kids In The Hall reference. :)

   http://www.bricksinmypocket.org

I like the look/layout of this one. I’m guessing there’s more yet to come?

   http://www.cerebruminc.com/ci/

Some very slick models. :)

   And thanks to Christian’s prodding, I’m going to start putting effort back into my quasi-corporate, quasi-building instruction, quasi-general LEGO blog over at http://www.bricksonthebrain.com/blog

Jake, for what it’s worth... I was one of your loyal readers. :)

Actually, when you shifted focus of your blog a while back (to the ‘insiders’ view, if you will) I was checking your site almost daily to see what was new. I’m glad you’re posting again!

Best regards,
Allan B.
The LEGO Builder’s Guide