 General / 50315
Re: LEGO-related blogs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 15:59:06 GMT

In lugnet.general, Allan Bedford wrote:

Is there a list of LEGO-related blogs somewhere?  Or a way to search for them
somehow?

Some of the ones I know of:

http://www.appleogue.net/

http://www.bricksinmypocket.org

http://www.cerebruminc.com/ci/

And thanks to Christian's prodding, I'm going to start putting effort back into
my quasi-corporate, quasi-building instruction, quasi-general LEGO blog over at
http://www.bricksonthebrain.com/blog

Jake
---
Jake McKee