 Publishing / 4526
Re: Brickshelf Viewer (and MIME types)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 2004 19:50:07 GMT

On Wed, Mar 10, 2004 at 06:56:43PM +0000, Kevin Loch wrote:
Has anyone got ldglite to compile on FreeBSD/Linux?  That's
All I need to render thumbnails.

Yup, we use it on Peeron and LDraw - though I was trying to recompile it
(with a new patch from Don), but haven't had the time to figure out
exactly how we did it last time.  Doesn't help that the server doesn't
have X installed - I think it's easier if all the X libs are there.

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com