 Publishing / 3881
Re: Camera ?'s
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 19:05:54 GMT

For both software and hardware questions, check out the BrickFilms website
(http://www.brickfilms.com/)

More specifically: the Webcam Article, for information on filming equipment
(written by yours truly) at
http://www.brickfilms.com/article_stefan_webcams.html and the Software
Reviews at http://www.bricksinmotion.com/

Good luck!

Stefan.
---
New film by YellowHead Studios:
A Christmas Carol In Bricks
http://www.stack.nl/~stefanvz/lego/

"Kevin W." <ewanner@macnet.com> schreef in bericht
     Hello I havn't posted here befor but I wanted to know what type of
things I should look for on a camera (I'm looking for both still and video
info; not necessarily together.)  Also I would like to also know what type
of editing software you would recomend and prices/pros and cons if • posible.
     I haven't decided yet what to do but I am looking at doing either a • net
story or a video with Lego people (No duh) and I would like to know what
type of stuff you use.  Thanx in advance.
                --Kevin Wanner